A&H

Euro Referees Training

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...stayed-famous-French-spa-resort.html#comments

What a non "story" this is.

Just trying to create outrage/controversy where none exists.

More of an outrage that the DM has paid for a reporter & photographer to stalk referees on their course.
I expect they both enjoyed a "meal and a drink" or two while they were away as well.

So many things could be said about the article but the one that made me laugh was included in the "high profile incidents" were penalties in the West Ham/Watford game. Penalties in a football match - wow that IS unusual and how would that game have been any different if these 8 offficials happened to be in the UK at the same time.

What a waste of space!

The Referee Store
Then it turns into a fashion article

'The group spent the majority of the trip decked out in full UEFA referee gear - emerald green adidas polo shirts and black tracksuit trousers. Some wore green hoodies with UEFA across the back.'

'There's a water feature outside the hotel'

A WATER FEATURE! :mad::eek:

Bloody over-extravagance!!

I'm livid with them, how dare they have a water feature while I'm back in old Blighty working my ass off!

:devil:

Then it turns into a fashion article

'The group spent the majority of the trip decked out in full UEFA referee gear - emerald green adidas polo shirts and black tracksuit trousers. Some wore green hoodies with UEFA across the back.'

I feel the Daily Fail could have included a comedic approach here, like ... 'oh and green does definitely not suit Mark Clattenberg ... and what was Martin Atkinson thinking mixing those boots with those jogging bottoms!'

What a turn ut at the press conference!
And they have my condolences - being forced to wear Adidias kit. Especially the boots....... eugh!

Back