A&H

England v Croatia

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Am working through it but hope to see as much as I can. Surely only Billy Bragg be sitting in England tonight wiling the Croats to win.
if Modric and Rakitic play at their very best then it might just be too much for England
But, another wonder game from Pickford and of course Harry Claim ready to pounce at the other end, and well, it could be close
I cant "Split" them.
Lets just hope its not a game decided by a dodgy VAR/ref call that we are discussing till the internet breaks down, so good luck to the officials
Good luck England, another pk contest for me, I cant find a winner in certainly normal time.

The Referee Store
Last time these two played at a major tournament (Euro 2004) England won 4-2.

England also win on head to head. And are in theory the higher ranked team. But this is 'new' England, so who knows.

Cakir as the referee will be an interesting one to watch. A few people seem to think he has a red card in him (whatever that means), on some of the forum discussions I've been reading.

Last time these two played at a major tournament (Euro 2004) England won 4-2.

England also win on head to head. And are in theory the higher ranked team. But this is 'new' England, so who knows.

Cakir as the referee will be an interesting one to watch. A few people seem to think he has a red card in him (whatever that means), on some of the forum discussions I've been reading.

Cakir is certainly not afraid of a big call. The Nani incident is the obv example. a 50/50 orange/red card, he will have no qualms going red. For either team.

Line ups are available.

I really wanted Rashford to start. :( Guess it's Sterling for another match.

Stuck in a pub Welshpool Mid Wales billy no-mates, just heard ‘Come on Croatia’ from the back room! Sheep£&@£&@&s

2-1 England..... It’s Coming Home!

Next goal so so important, we go 2-0 up & we’ll score 4, they equalise & it’s gonna be a long long nite.

Those three Yorkshire boys at the back need World Cup shaped golden post boxes in there home town if we win the final.

Reactions: Kes
Back