A&H

EFL and official travel

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
It seems to me that EFL and presumably PL making no changes to try and minimise travel of officials where possible.

Middlesbro' v QPR this weekend - the ref is from Northants, the assts from Dorset and Suffolk and the poor old 4th has to travel from Surrey!

Is there not a case for at least trying to appoint a team of officials from North of Watford for a game in Middlesborough!?

The Referee Store
It seems to me that EFL and presumably PL making no changes to try and minimise travel of officials where possible.

Middlesbro' v QPR this weekend - the ref is from Northants, the assts from Dorset and Suffolk and the poor old 4th has to travel from Surrey!

Is there not a case for at least trying to appoint a team of officials from North of Watford for a game in Middlesborough!?
I agree it seems daft making the officials all go up to Middlesbrough when the match is being played at QPR...

My only mitigation is that every game seems like an away game at the moment because I can't go!

Decent excuse?............................................................ No its not really is it!:cool:

We’re also called Middlesbrough, not Middlesborough :p

Yes I knew that as well!:confused:

Draw was just about fair I thought.

Nothing to complain about with the officiating either, all three had decent games - although I do still think without crowds, the games at this level are played at a 'lower temperature' than with fans - thus making the officials' jobs a lot easier.

Back