A&H

Earlier versions of LOTG

one

RefChat Addict
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the soft copy of earlier versions of the LOTG, preferably in pdf format. I have the 2003 version and all version from 2005 onward. A link or upload of 2004 or pre 2003 versions is appreciated.

The Referee Store
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the soft copy of earlier versions of the LOTG, preferably in pdf format. I have the 2003 version and all version from 2005 onward. A link or upload of 2004 or pre 2003 versions is appreciated.
Here you go. Were you interested in any versions prior to this? I have a couple but they're scanned copies rather than text-based .pdf files.

Attachments

• FIFA LOTG 2002-03.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • FIFA LOTG 2004-05.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: one
A Ref sadly no longer with us had all these issues stacked in his front room with post-it notes stuck throughout them. You had to get up very early to out-Law-geek him as he was sharp as a button on anything law based or procedural. He was the same at work as a local councilor where he was a royal pain in the ar4e for local builders with regards planning permission. A few will remember him fondly or not so fondly as the case may be!

Here you go. Were you interested in any versions prior to this? I have a couple but they're scanned copies rather than text-based .pdf files.
Thanks Peter. Two I didn't have. I would have liked the prior version ones text based (searchable). I'd imagine if they are image based, they'd be very large files. I'd give them miss for now.

Back