A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 4 Laws of the Game Quiz 2021-2022

Week 1 Laws of the Game Quiz 2021-2022. Video for question 1 Quiz The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Laden…

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's the wrong video on the page?

Edit: and what do you know. I picked a random answer and it turned out to be right 6/6 😅

Last edited:
yes, it's definitely the wrong questions / wrong answer...i think it's the same one from last time now can i remember the right answer...!

Hmm. Q3. A player could commit PIADM while challenging for the ball, which could still be DOGSO, and would be an IFK + send off, even in the PA.

Hmm. Q3. A player could commit PIADM while challenging for the ball, which could still be DOGSO, and would be an IFK + send off, even in the PA.
Yeap. Just like the lotg, in a quiz you have to figure out what they mean rather than what it actually says.

If you look at his explanation, he has turned the condition of an answer into the answer:

Actual: dogso + Challenge for ball + PA + pen = caution
Quiz: dogso + challenge for ball + PA = Pen

Another poor wording. B is explicit on not allowing substitution. D allows substitution of the player after KFTPM have started.

Back