A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 31 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021

The Referee Store
2/6. Not my finest moment, trying to answer based on me thinking its a trick question. They were not

1/6 - good job i am only an observer (as we never know the LOTG) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: es1
I think he repeated all/most of the ambiguous questions for this one.

l got all but only because in some cases I remembered what the expected answer is from last time they were asked, not because what I thought the correct answer should be :)

Not happy bunny here.
4/6
Question one is not clear enough on video if encroachment. It crossed my mind but it wasn't clear!!!
Question 5
Despite the laws saying I can take. Disciplinary action from when I enter the field for my pre match inspection ifabs Q&A says I should just report it...

Answers on a postcard.

Not happy bunny here.
4/6
Question one is not clear enough on video if encroachment. It crossed my mind but it wasn't clear!!!
Question 5
Despite the laws saying I can take. Disciplinary action from when I enter the field for my pre match inspection ifabs Q&A says I should just report it...

Answers on a postcard.
Disciplinary action is not the same as showing red and yellow cards. You can only show cards from the moment you enter filed to start the game and that's in the lotg.

Both of those were in previous quizzes and extensively discussed. With you on the first one though.

If you pause the video then the encroachment is clear cut. Not so obvious to the naked eye. If in doubt ... don't side with James :rolleyes:

Disciplinary action is not the same as showing red and yellow cards. You can only show cards from the moment you enter filed to start the game and that's in the lotg.

Both of those were in previous quizzes and extensively discussed. With you on the first one though.
Yes. Fair enough. Don't remember that convo. I don't do all the quizzes so that might have been one I missed. Or I just haven't remembered it 😂 a quick double check of the relevant sections suggest I have not correctly understood the term misconduct..
As for you @Russell Jones 👀 as you well know we don't have a pause button on field of play so I like to look at these things once (maybe twice) and then decide. So, imo, one look here, its a goal. 😁

Feel better about my 2 now.

No excuse on interference by subs/team officials, thought it was an IDFK, I'm with James on the video and yellow cards before the match starts!
I'd wouldnt side with me, turns out I am wrong 👀🧐 what do you know? It does happen occasionally/frequently (delete as you see appropriate) 😂😂😂

4/6
Q6 the one I don't really get
It's about a player at the end of extra time temporarily off the field of play. Going into KFTPM, it has two parts. Can he take part, can he be subbed?

First part, once you agree he is temporarily off the field of play then 'he can take part'. Only goalkeepers can be subbed (conditional) after the end of extra time. This player in not a goalkeeper so he can't be subbed. You have you answer. :)

Back