A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 30 Laws of the Game Quiz 2017-2018

There we go again. How was week 29 for you? I hope you liked the Europa League situations. I hope you are ready for Week 30 Laws of the Game Quiz 2017-2018. Good luck! Bezig met laden…

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Q4 is correct. The DFK is when the offense was against an opponent or match official. The laws did not state how to handle it when it was against a teammate off the field of play. IFAB released the circular in the fall saying it should be an IDFK on the boundary and it's now been added to the 2018/19 LOTG.

Q4 is correct. The DFK is when the offense was against an opponent or match official. The laws did not state how to handle it when it was against a teammate off the field of play. IFAB released the circular in the fall saying it should be an IDFK on the boundary and it's now been added to the 2018/19 LOTG.

Hrm, where do we get these circulars?

Hrm, where do we get these circulars?

The IFAB website. They issue them when the LOTG were accidentally ambiguous on something and it can't wait until the next version of the laws. In this case, the LOTG mistakenly left a loop hole where it didn't tell you how to restart the game when a teammate commits an offense against his own team off the field of play. All of the things in circular 11 have now been added to the 2018/19 versions.

http://www.theifab.com/document/circulars

Yeh got me that one too. Doesnt look like they have cleared it up in the new changes either... personally think it should direct or from position of ball as can imagine taking a team from outside their opponents box back to the touchline by technical area would be a lot of fun..

Edit: yes it has been added in 18/19.

Yeh got me that one too. Doesnt look like they have cleared it up in the new changes either... personally think it should direct or from position of ball as can imagine taking a team from outside their opponents box back to the touchline by technical area would be a lot of fun..

Edit: yes it has been added in 18/19.

Edit: I'm reading it wrong, ignore me.

Back