A&H

Dog & Duck FC....

The Referee Store
at least the lines are marked better than most Sunday league grounds....they look straighter too!
I mean, a Penalty Mark? A Centre Mark? I'm not sure if I've ever seen one of those in the real world before!!

I'd be asking the assistants to run the line on the right-back's side. Don't fancy that diagonal ;)

I'm not playing that pitch...... There are no corner flags.

I suspect it's Photoshopped.

I'm not playing that pitch...... There are no corner flags.

I suspect it's Photoshopped.
Typical ref.... No corner flags, game cancelled, couldn't give a hoot regarding the absence of nets

Reactions: one
at least the lines are marked better than most Sunday league grounds....they look straighter too!
I mean, a Penalty Mark? A Centre Mark? I'm not sure if I've ever seen one of those in the real world before!!
Had the TKFTPM this afternoon to decide the outcome. One end meant any missed shots saw the ball disappear over a sharp incline. Other end meant the ball might go in the trees. Went for the trees end and after 2 kicks realised I didn't have a penalty mark just a patch of mud (yes I know, alertness and awareness). I then spent the next 8 kicks saying, no not there, no not behind it, no not in front of it, no not to the side of it... must check next time

Back