A&H

Do you referee in one league or many

Dave Mac

just curious as I got in touch with alot of leagues to try and get my 6 games done, and actually found one league I really like as i like the guy who sorts the refs out and the system they have. So in hindsight I think I'd have been better off sticking to one, but do you guysget involved with many leagues or just stick to one you enjoy.

The Referee Store
Just the one senior (Saturday) and Junior (Sunday) we dont have an open aged league running on a Sunday round here so I couldnt moonlight if wanted to!

I was however told to "find" an address in Lancashire (I live right on the county border) as they would be a better option to further my progress

I tend to stick to a single league on each day. Well I say that, until I closed dates this season im in a pool of referees across 4 leagues

Im apart of 4 leagues and take the fixtures that come first . Better to turn people down than be sat at home with the mrs on a saturday and sunday lol

Two different Saturday Leagues - One Supply, one county as allocated by County FA.

Three different Sunday morning Leagues - Odd weekends (1,3,5) are turned over to one appointment officer who appoints for two leagues, and the even weekends (2,4) are given to the third league.

Works for me. Sunday split as it is because the even Sundays league is so small I get variety this way.

I have 3 leagues. OA Saturday, OA Sunday morning and junior league. the OA are usually alternate weekends so i get a rest day everyweek lol

Lichfield junior and adult leagues on a Sunday and the Midland Combination on a Saturday for me. Sometimes do Midland Floodlit Youth during the week too.

Back