A&H

Dissent against CAR

Southerner In The North

Haven’t had CAR able to do anything other than in outs in my CFA we only allow this however I should have a OA game in the next County who allow CAR offside calls next week so how do I deal with CAR being shown dissent by a player is it just same sanction as with me.

The Referee Store
Haven’t had CAR able to do anything other than in outs in my CFA we only allow this however I should have a OA game in the next County who allow CAR offside calls next week so how do I deal with CAR being shown dissent by a player is it just same sanction as with me.
Yes, as long as you hear what the player says (i. e. you cannot take the CAR's word for what is said to caution, but could have a quiet word with the alleged offender)

I had a sin bin for someone being gobby to one yesterday remonstrating loudly and sarcastically clapping him for an offside decision.

I had warned him about 3 minutes prior to this about his attitude...

I'm reckoning that about half my Sin Bins have been the result of CAR abuse. Got to look after your CARs, except for when it's the CARs themselves who get out of order 😂 Gotta love CARs

Reactions: one
I'm reckoning that about half my Sin Bins have been the result of CAR abuse. Got to look after your CARs, except for when it's the CARs themselves who get out of order 😂 Gotta love CARs

Absolutely!

I make it clear that they are on my team whilst they hold a flag - even if their decisions are occasionally iffy.

Back