A&H

DBS

callmemyref

Do I have to have my DBS checked for grassroots matches?

How long does it take?

And how to make it faster?

The Referee Store
Yes you definitely need a DBS it usually takes 7-10 days no real way to make it faster but you must be in the UK to do it - you cannot referee a game in youth or OA football without a DBS check - you will also need to attend a 3 hour safeguarding course on top of this at a fee of £30

Yes you definitely need a DBS it usually takes 7-10 days no real way to make it faster but you must be in the UK to do it - you cannot referee a game in youth or OA football without a DBS check - you will also need to attend a 3 hour safeguarding course on top of this at a fee of £30
I see , thank you.
I guess it’s unknown when will safe guarding course be

Yes no one knows at the moment when any courses will be back I have a few mates that have seen me reffing and want to give it a go aswell and I got them to email my CFA who said they have no information at the moment when new courses will be available and one that was meant to have his in April and still no info when it’s going to be rearranged for so with the backlog they already have it’s going to be a while I’d if thought if you’re not already booked onto one

Yes no one knows at the moment when any courses will be back I have a few mates that have seen me reffing and want to give it a go as well and I got them to email my CFA who said they have no information at the moment when new courses will be available and one that was meant to have his in April and still no info when it’s going to be rearranged for so with the backlog they already have it’s going to be a while I’d if thought if you’re not already booked onto one
As I've stated elsewhere, courses will be back between September and December. This is an excerpt from a communication to all FA Tutors and was issued on July 20.

1596022710926.png

Not really sure how many more times I can say this, but contact your RDO as they will be able to answer all of the questions that you are asking in numerous topics on here. It will be different for different counties, so only the RDO will be able to definitively answer.

Back