A&H

Darren Cann

Matthew

RefChat Addict
Can't believe I'm even posting this.

Was at the Hull v. City game this afternoon and Darren was running the line in front of the City fans. He was excellent, as ever, but I couldn't help noticing that he had the Premier League badge on his shirt instead of the FIFA badge. Isn't he on the FIFA list anymore?

Look what this website and refereeing has done to me! :D

The Referee Store
He has turned 45 and so has been removed from the fifa list. It's a shame because I think he's a great AR :)

I spoke to him last Monday at my local RA meeting, and he said to me that FIFA had lifted the 45 rule, maybe himself and the premier league decided to loose it so another assistant could have a chance!

I hope that's the case Ryan, he's one of the best and it would be a real shame if he'd been forced to step down because of his age.

I hope that's the case Ryan, he's one of the best and it would be a real shame if he'd been forced to step down because of his age.

Darren is one of the nicest people you can meet, he probably thought, he's done everything, and we have a lot of very talented assistants, so give them a chance!

Back