A&H

CRO ITA

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
You know where this is heading…

Every time i look up the ref is giving advantage. WTF is doing with one arm in the air!?

And why does he point at the floor for every free kick.

So confusing. Like he has a different book.

A&H International
You know where this is heading…

Every time i look up the ref is giving advantage. WTF is doing with one arm in the air!?

And why does he point at the floor for every free kick.

So confusing. Like he has a different book.
I’m guessing it’s Daniele Orsato in the middle then? Very strange. Brilliant ref though.

Lucky advantage there. At least I think it was an advantage. He pointed two guns in the air and then one fist. Gawd knows.

Makkelie.

Best not rewind to 39 min and watch that advantage! Both hands in the air above his head, walking off with his back to the ball while play developed. Very weird.

I wasn't sure if they would give that due to the deflection off the shoulder first. Interestingly they didn't show Makellie that angle.

Why did he book the Croatian player for kicking the ball away, when he didn't book the Italian player for doing it in the first half?

I really have no idea where 8 minutes added came from or what happened to the 40 seconds remaining after Italy scored?

The powers that be have backed away from that automatic yellow for a shot on goal in the past year or two. I forget the specific phrase but it needs to be a really good (but not obvious I guess) scoring chance.
Looked like a great shot on target

People will hail a good advantage for the Italy goal, and while it was a good advantage, it’s a rather obvious one to play too. Notice how long he kept the advantage signal up, maximum point scorer that 🤣

People will hail a good advantage for the Italy goal, and while it was a good advantage, it’s a rather obvious one to play too. Notice how long he kept the advantage signal up, maximum point scorer that 🤣
If you're still signalling advantage when the ball goes into the net, they need to give you the Challenging Situation tick.

Back