A&H

Crazy one in tge Rep Ireland game last night

The Referee Store
Either way, the defender is half way off the pitch to her early shower, don't disappoint her!

Agreed with the above... the only reason the GK got to the ball first was because of the move made by the defender.

Easily checks all four boxes.

And honestly, that move out to hit the attacker likely took longer than it would have to actually play the ball.

Reactions: ARF
It's the kind of thing you might expect on a school playground when a kid is more interested in disruption than actually playing. The keeper didn't look to impressed with her defender. The conversation after would have been interesting. The mind boggles to what exactly was going through the defender's head.

Wasn't that the Northern Ireland game?
What makes it more "stupid" for me is that, with 3 minutes to go, they were losing 3-1 on aggregate.
Granted they could score 2 in a few minutes but chances are slim.

Yeah DOGSO for me too. But it should have been much easier for the defender if the keeper was standing in the right place. Where was she when the pass was made? The keeper should have got to it much earlier.

Wasn't that the Northern Ireland game?
What makes it more "stupid" for me is that, with 3 minutes to go, they were losing 3-1 on aggregate.
Granted they could score 2 in a few minutes but chances are slim.
My apologies, definitely Northern Ireland (said very sheepishly as my wife is half NI)

Back