A&H

Coventry v Notts C

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Game be lucky to finish, surface water everywhere and players slipping
Ref struggling to keep control of game
Tbc...

The Referee Store
Sky sports 1 for legal viewing. Ball is moving except one sticky area left wing Notts county Half.
Suspect both managers pushed to play.
For certain the losing manager blames the ref for playing it.

Def a push by even the league to play it. Ball been holding up. Tackles and slips throughout. Ref had lots of fustrated players with fingers in face.
Standside AR has had about 10 offsides, all look correct.

Looking at my other favorite websites (netweather.com & windy.com), there really hasn't been much rain. Modern pitches are rock hard after a few dry days. Today's rain is sat on a firm impermeable surface. Poor groundsmenship imo

Last edited:
Looking at my other favorite websites (netweather.com & windy.com), there really hasn't been much rain. Modern pitches are rock hard after a few dry days. Today's rain is sat on a firm impermeable surface. Poor groundsmenship imo

To be fair the season is over this is an extra

Your not gonna Adam & Eve it lady’s & gents I only backed a penalty for a laugh whilst queueing up in KFC.

Had a score on my betfred account & thought sod it 7/2 why not.

Haven’t watched the game Mrs got Britain’s got talent on, check my phone low and behold a penalty...

:pirate::smoke: Happy days, I only ever win a bet when I don’t watch it.

Your not gonna Adam & Eve it lady’s & gents I only backed a penalty for a laugh whilst queueing up in KFC.

Had a score on my betfred account & thought sod it 7/2 why not.

Haven’t watched the game Mrs got Britain’s got talent on, check my phone low and behold a penalty...

:pirate::smoke: Happy days, I only ever win a bet when I don’t watch it.
32387159_10155474835795732_8310149599020974080_n.jpg

Think about it!!! :angel:

Yeah clap your feet but what’s the stamps all about?

I've seen some over promoted, but available, pretend refs locally.... What type of performance should I expect??

Depending on the mood, it could be a version of James corden in the middle or maybe Phil Mitchell all depends on what side of bed I got out of.

Tomorrow I’ll be hobbling about on one leg so god only knows how it’s gonna go, I’ve pre warned both managers that I’m temporarily down to one calf muscle but they were keen for me to attend so f it what’s the worst that can happen :mute:

You’re daft, your health comes first, they’ll always be grateful for a Ref, beats them doing it! Tell them to do one !

Listen they’ve been warned, I’ll be taking up alternative positions on the pitch :D

Laters I’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow, u know me never smoothly.. bound to be some sort of drama :wall:

Well the pen goes down as a shambles, i looked away and then thought the defender was moaning because the ref had given a corner and not a goal kick.

Back