A&H

confused

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
:confused: could someone explain what leagues the different levels can do please, including middle and lines, cheers guys

The Referee Store
Generally as a level 8, you would be doing youth leagues and academies (dependant on what academy you go to). Level 7 you would do the same standard of football as the level 8 youth league, but instead of youth, you could/would do open age. I think from level 7 - 5 you can become an assistant on a supply league (i.e Ryman etc) Level 6 will do the same leagues as level 7's, but will start to do the higher division matches. Level 5's can start to do the youth divisions of the supply leagues, and assist on higher division open age supply league matches. Level 4 referee supply league games.

If you need to know lower then that then just ask :)

This should help....

Level 10: Referees who are non-active referees who support active referees through mentoring and assessing

Level 9: Trainee Referee - referees undertaking Basic Referee Training including completing the required 6 games of 11v11 towards completing their training

Level 8: Youth referee i.e. referees aged 14-15; these referees can only referee games involving age groups under their own age i.e. a 14 year old referee can only referee games involving Under 13 teams and below

Level 7: Junior referees - local football referee

Level 6: County referees - local football referee

Level 5: Senior County Referee - County football including teams operating at step 6 & 7 of the FA pyramid system.
This classification also includes referees who have served at a higher level and have not been retained at that level. The referee is to be classified as a Level 5, with the option of further promotion in the normal way or until a status of non-active (level 10) is declared by the individual.

Level 4: Referees selected by the FA to officiate on a Supply League as a referee and on a Contributory League as an Assistant Referee

Level 3: Referees selected by the FA to referee on a Contributory League. These referees will operate as Assistant Referees on the Panel Leagues and may be selected as Assistant Referees on the Football League or the premier League.

Level 2: Referees selected by The FA to serve on the Panel List

Level 1: Referees selected by The Association to serve on the National List (Premier and Football Leagues)

Back