A&H

Clever but unfair

The Referee Store
Well worked goal IMO , all about the defence staying switched on ! play to the whistle and all that stuff ??

Hmm. You could ping them for verbally distracting an opponent at the restart, caution and retake. I am not comfortable with it 100%.

I would be more inclined to say pay more attention next time, goal.

Difficult to call this one. There doesn't appear to be any complaints about it but what I would say is that if feigning at free kicks is not allowed surely it must also be a caution for unsporting behaviour?

Difficult to call this one. There doesn't appear to be any complaints about it but what I would say is that if feigning at free kicks is not allowed surely it must also be a caution for unsporting behaviour?
Feigning at freekicks is allowed, it's not allowed at penalties when the run up is complete?

Just double checked and it is allowed, unless the feint is considered an act of unsporting behaviour. What a confusing bit of law that is, not likely to case mass confusion and misunderstanding :)

Define unsporting behaviour in this instance??

Feigning at freekicks is allowed, it's not allowed at penalties when the run up is complete?

Just double checked and it is allowed, unless the feint is considered an act of unsporting behaviour. What a confusing bit of law that is, not likely to case mass confusion and misunderstanding :)

Was why I said 'if'.

I am keeping my pants on!

Do you really think my Mrs would allow me on this forum starker? :D

Perfectly good goal. Can't believe any referee would disallow that especially given that there are no complaints (that I can see) from the oppo. No surprises and all that.

Regardless, it's perfectly legal and well worked.

Also I would go by shouting to put off an opponent has to be when the ball is in play.

The ball is still dead until it is touched?

May i also add ...that is a cracking finish on the turn from the Striker !!

Back