A&H

Church League

The Referee Store
My Saturday league was a Church(y) League, 95% of players though certainly weren't of that persuasion. The new teams had to adhere to certain criteria to enter the league (a complete fudge) and agree to be nice boys..... A bit better than Sundays but only in the fact that the fouls weren't as bad but the language would certainly have curled a Nuns Coif!!

My Saturday league was a Church(y) League, 95% of players though certainly weren't of that persuasion. The new teams had to adhere to certain criteria to enter the league (a complete fudge) and agree to be nice boys..... A bit better than Sundays but only in the fact that the fouls weren't as bad but the language would certainly have curled a Nuns Coif!!

So's mine (presumably it's the same league). Not had a problem in that league yet. One team wasn't exactly made up of choir boys but a couplw of lemons for unholy language and they quietened down

Why on earth would you post a selfie of yourself in a referee kit to the general public?

Not that he's at fault here, but seems a bit strange.

Why not? He's a referee not an mi6 agent.

Sure, but he should be aware about privacy online. It's not just a refereeing thing, information security should be treated with importance.

Just not worth the hassle of something popping up later down the line.

Back