A&H

Chelsea v Utd

Ryanj91

Maguire just full on kicked Batshuayi in the balls.

Left leg natural in the slide backwards, right leg comes up and straight into the gonads.

VAR said that was fine... Baffled.

The Referee Store
I don’t think he even carded him so better refs than us lot agreed that it isn’t red... just because a few RefChat members agree it doesn’t make it so! It was naughty but red would have been harsh. Any thoughts on the Chelsea / dive pen appeal??

I don’t think he even carded him so better refs than us lot agreed that it isn’t red... just because a few RefChat members agree it doesn’t make it so! It was naughty but red would have been harsh. Any thoughts on the Chelsea / dive pen appeal??
Sky sports rightly saying Son was sent off for the same thing.

Ref obviously didn't see it. His view was obstructed by Batshuayi's body

This is why for things like that referees not to go and check the screens. I would argue this was much worse than Son's sending off earlier in the season that was given by VAR, yet now we have a similar or worse offence not being given.

That's a nailed on red for me, not for the first movement but the second one where his right leg extends totally unnaturally.

Don’t give us that, you’re constantly going in on refs on this forum

anyway, nailed on red for me. How it can be anything other than VC I don’t know
Fair enough but Var had the chance to uplift it and didn’t, maybe they are right and you are wrong??

You say a few ref chat members, I say referees with no pressure on them and a clear mind. You say naughty, I say correct which means it was deliberate, and the only reason it would not be red is if it is accidental.

He has deliberately raised his leg there for Batshuay to run into it. He knew what he was doing. VC for me.

I think Chels just got robbed. My first reaction is that Fred pushed the Chelsea player into his colleague... surely no offence and the goal should stand... no?

Again, I'm baffled. The push by Fred is pretty clear. Who on earth is the VAR tonight?

And surely Pedro's foul on Fred was holding that continue into the box - it would've been a soft pen but where's VAR surely it should have been a pen, no?

Back