A&H

CFA quiz: spot the deliberate mistake

The Referee Store
Surely B, unless I’m missing something? Caution for blue (SPA) and dismissal for red (OFFINABUS)?

I’d suggest the mistake is in D where it just says give the Blue player a second caution, but doesn’t mention sending him off.

I'd suggest it's in the question itself. The question should read "The blue team player breaks up stops a promising attack by an offence, he is already on a caution, the red team player gets up, get's into his opponents face and offends him by calling him a fat git, what should you do"

This leave no doubt on what the answer should be (leave opinion out of it by making it precise using LOTG word to associate to offences). @Tealeaf also has a good point too.

I wonder if the diss had a racial bit added then would the choices have been simplified or is just fat shaming ok??

I'd suggest it's in the question itself. The question should read "The blue team player breaks up stops a promising attack by an offence,

Bingo. Breaking up promising attack is not an offence at all let alone a caution.

Is 'fat git' a pretty low bar for OFFINABUS?

This is a quiz designed for referees of all ages (down to 14) so they can't use any really offensive language.

Because, you know, 14 year-olds don't use naughty words.

The deliberate mistake in the question is obviously the comma used to separate two sentences.

Edit: And the lack of question mark

Surely the error is the incorrect use of the word GET’S, surely it’s GETS like they quoted earlier in the question? @RefJef needs to adjudicate I think! 🤔

This quizmaster needs a slap and for someone to shake his hand after giving him his P45 😂

Back