A&H

Card Skins

WalterPinkman

Hi all,

With the introduction of sin bins to all grassroots football, its time to update the toolkit. Do you think that any new card skins will be released on Refsworld or do you reckon you’d still be able to use the current card skins with the addition of sin bins?

The Referee Store
Depends if you want to write names onto the card or not really - 3 boxes plus a shirt outline is fine for noting (for example) FT/'17 | C2/'65 | SPA/'88 , but obviously all that info plus a name would be pretty crowded?

Depends if you want to write names onto the card or not really - 3 boxes plus a shirt outline is fine for noting (for example) FT/'17 | C2/'65 | SPA/'88 , but obviously all that info plus a name would be pretty crowded?
can you give us a key what your codes represent cheers

Yeah I was thinking that. With names would be quite crowded.

can you give us a key what your codes represent cheers
I believe it’s foul tackle, dissent(i’m guessing the sin bin) and stopping a promising attack.

I believe it’s foul tackle, dissent(i’m guessing the sin bin) and stopping a promising attack.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, exactly that - where it's a C2 to C7 I'll write the code (RefsWorld skins have the list of codes down the bottom if you're doing anything unusual), but as I need to report a little more detail on Wholegame if it's a C1, I'll use something else just to jog my memory of what the incident was so that I can report it correctly later on.

I believe it’s foul tackle, dissent(i’m guessing the sin bin) and stopping a promising attack.
Yeah, exactly that - where it's a C2 to C7 I'll write the code (RefsWorld skins have the list of codes down the bottom if you're doing anything unusual), but as I need to report a little more detail on Wholegame if it's a C1, I'll use something else just to jog my memory of what the incident was so that I can report it correctly later on.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that sounds good to me. Putting the subcode in for unsporting behaviour does make it a lot easier

Back