A&H

Cant find it on Wholegame?

JoeMaloney5

Level 7 Referee
I gave a red card and also need to file a misconduct report but what I usually type in to find the league isnt working the league isnt showing up.

Any thoughts?

The Referee Store
Does the league have a sponsor? One of the leagues I’m on does and I have to search using the sponsors name

Another Report?
Are you reffing Frankland Prison games?
The NE has a friendly reputation...
The coaches of away side threatened to beat up a parent because the parent asked for their names to submit a complaint about their behaviour

Try to find it on Full Time as that seems to allow wildcard searching that WGS doesn't, you should then have the full name to put into WGS.

Does the league have a sponsor? One of the leagues I’m on does and I have to search using the sponsors name
Well it has two names one sponsor and like another one can't find either I ref in it ever week and often need to put in reports so don't know why it isn't showing now?

It's not appearing on full time and all the teams I had as favourites from that league are gone and I can't find the league nor the teams?

The coaches of away side threatened to beat up a parent because the parent asked for their names to submit a complaint about their behaviour

I always thought there were some bad teams round me where I am, but the leagues you referee in take things to a new level. Are you in some sort of Jeremy Kyle guest league??

I always thought there were some bad teams round me where I am, but the leagues you referee in take things to a new level. Are you in some sort of Jeremy Kyle guest league??

@JoeMaloney5 Quaver has a valid point. As a relatively inexperienced referee, you might want to see if there are any other leagues you can officiate on. It seems like you're thrown into a league where bad behaviour is the norm. I don't know the league landscape where you are, but its worth looking at.

We have 1 or 2 leagues that I tried and didn't like doing, specifically for the behaviour that the players displayed. Funnily enough those leagues seem to be the ones that are ALWAYS desperately short of referees and the appointment secretaries are always trying to drum up interest to go officiate them.

If you can, find a league where its less like WW3 every game so you can focus on developing your skills!

It's the home team that gets the refs up here

Speak to your RDO then. My point still stands on looking for another league to officiate in. The leagues where the home teams appoint the referees tend to be a nightmare in my experience. Far better to look for leagues that have actual appointment secretaries IMHO.

Update : I let my RDO know and he said that the league has changed it's name on WGS wouldve been nice to of been informed as I picked a different league that let me manually put in the two teams he said in future not to do this as they will now have to reallocate the red card

You only have 48 hours to do this. If you find away to do it good for you. If the RDO did not get back to you in that window then if they have to reallocate manually it is not your problem

the league has changed it's name
we should have guessed this after reading about all your games. Every organisation / business with a bad reputation must change name to stay alive. No one wants to be associated with an organisation synonymous with poor behaviour. Just like referees , decent teams will go to others leagues. Changing names is the oldest trick in the book. :)

Back