A&H

Bristol C v Wolves

The Referee Store
Yeah, both fine for me, although I'm not very impressed with his red card technique for the first one - certainly not going to calm things down showing the card in a dismissive manner like that.

I think Baath is a bit unlucky on the first one. His foot was low and wins the ball, only to then bounce off onto the opponent. One of those where he overran the ball and then lunged after it, which always has alarm bells ringing for referees. Still a red card, but a tad unlucky. Second one is a no brainer.

I think Baath is a bit unlucky on the first one. His foot was low and wins the ball, only to then bounce off onto the opponent. One of those where he overran the ball and then lunged after it, which always has alarm bells ringing for referees. Still a red card, but a tad unlucky. Second one is a no brainer.

Yes, exactly as I saw it.

What's the (Bristol) steward doing getting involved in the dismissal of the (Wolves) manager though? Nothing to do with him - not a safety issue.

Surely has to be given a (little) time to go, if not 4th official insists - at this level, he will then go. No need whatsoever for stewards to get involved.

What's the (Bristol) steward doing getting involved in the dismissal of the (Wolves) manager though? Nothing to do with him - not a safety issue.

Surely has to be given a (little) time to go, if not 4th official insists - at this level, he will then go. No need whatsoever for stewards to get involved.
power mad give some people a yellow jacket it goes to their heads,

At Conference and above this scenario is covered in the pre-match safety briefing. Each club is responsible for having a designated person who will supervise the removal of any manager or coach sent off and ensure they go to the correct place.

The Batth tackle was almost exactly the same as Robert Flecks tackle v Bristol C too, I spent many posts explaining to FB Blades fans who thought it was a great tackle. They almost to a man thought it was fair because he touched the Ball first!

Come on. 2nd red was a dive. Saw he was not getting the ball and took a chance and and got away with it.

Back