A&H

Brighton V Doncaster (offside and red card)

The Referee Store
I like this thread. Too many videos and posts highlighting where referees got it wrong. It's about time we started celebrating some of the millions - nay, billions - of correct decisions referees make every single day.

Let me try one:

Build up to Everton goal at around 2.38. Referee says no foul. I agree. Whatchoo'll think?

Unfortunately it's easier to find video's of refs getting it wrong. As we all know that the makers of such bbc highlights programmes, commentators and pundits know absolutely nothing about refereeing.

Unfortunately it's easier to find videos of refs getting it wrong. As we all know that the makers of such bbc highlights programmes, commentators and pundits know absolutely nothing about refereeing. They should crucify the bloody lot of 'em!

Agree with the assertion, but maybe the punishment you suggest is a bit harsh. Anyway, hasn't crucifixion been banned?

I think both correct. Offside at 22 secs. Red card at 56 secs

Agreed. Pause the video at 25 seconds and you can see he is ahead of the defender when the ball is played. Red card correct too. Even if Ward did make mistakes, when players miss like in that first highlight they can hardly have the cheek to have a go at the ref for ****ing up!

Here's a similar one. At ten seconds referee waves play on. I think spot on. Some people say otherwise. Anyone agree/disagree?

Back