A&H

Bored now........

Mintyref

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Can we talk about the egg chasing refereeing fraternity decisions until they too are suspended?

The Referee Store
I was thinking the absence of refereeing is gonna cost me. Then I remembered I tend to lose one Valkeen per week, so I'm set to profit outa this virus

My father in Law is in a Dementia type home, after today, it’s shut. My wife, she’s with him now fearing the worst, every resident in there have major issues. A few pampered footballers in peril isn’t high on my radar at the moment

Keeping your wife and you in my thoughts. I watched two great-grandmothers go through that when I was younger (but still old enough to understand what was happening), and it's horrible to witness and experience.

I work in professional cycling, and we're all just in the staff whatsapp group like... now what?

I've become quite the expert in cleaning the garage. Gone through a lot of tissues

Keeping your wife and you in my thoughts. I watched two great-grandmothers go through that when I was younger (but still old enough to understand what was happening), and it's horrible to witness and experience.
A little old dear grabbed my arm last week and asked me if i'd come in my own car... I knew what she was asking as a lot of them are just cooped up there left by society and families unable to cope. I told her that i'd walked there (I hadn't) and it was cold outside so the last thing she wanted was a lift out of the home. CV19 hitting there will be horrible and probably fatal for all concerned, i cant see any surviving as all have underlying health problems as well as dementia. Sport and all the ramifications is a bit selfish at the moment when this is life and death for many throughout the world.

Back