A&H

Review Boot buddy

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
If you're in the need of getting things to clean your boots then get yourself one of these as they are a god send

Attachments

• 1526051969379-294065088.jpg
    1526051969379-294065088.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
The Referee Store
I have one. Works great. My only criticism is sometimes it doesnt hold enough water to do two boots. Aside from that never had cleaner boots :)

I’ll prob get one for the winter, not much need in the summer.

I have one, it is superb, and its the envy of the other referees that I share a changing room with

Quite a few reviewers on Amazon state that their one has broken and is cheaply made.

Are we saying they are perfectly fine and do the job and to ignore the poor reviews? Just wondering because one could come in handy for myself.

It's only been used once and I have liked it, it's cut the use of a knife and a hand brush or toothbrush and rolled a a brush water and knife in one if it does brake then it will be a one off I think

Got mine at the start of this season and there's no signs of it looking like breaking or being damaged. I'd definitely consider getting another if it did.

I got one, didn’t like it, if I use it right after a match to get my boots a bit cleaner before they go in the car it needs too much water.

If I use it at home it doesn’t beat the tap and nail brush combination.

Back