A&H

Bobby Madley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Sounds like rumours to me, nothing to prove that that’s why he was sacked, and I wouldn’t trust the Sun to tell me what month it is.

However, if the PGMOL have put a “gagging order” on him it could be a bit fishy, but could be standard practice so referees don’t leave and start slagging off managers etc

Someone can correct me also but six figure salary? Is it not 40 k plus games/bonuses, taking them close to 70k, Still 30k away from being six figures..l

Someone can correct me also but six figure salary? Is it not 40 k plus games/bonuses, taking them close to 70k, Still 30k away from being six figures..l

I thought the retainer had been raised from 40K.

All the estimations I’ve seen about PGMOL pay also include match fees etc for international matches either with FIFA or UEFA, so I guess that if you’re a particularly busy referee you could be taking Home over 100k

I thought the retainer had been raised from 40K.

All the estimations I’ve seen about PGMOL pay also include match fees etc for international matches either with FIFA or UEFA, so I guess that if you’re a particularly busy referee you could be taking Home over 100k

its maybe just how its worded but salary is the figure before bonuses etc usually
What I was getting at was I dont think the referee salary is six figure, the whole package might jump to six figure....minor detail i guess

its maybe just how its worded but salary is the figure before bonuses etc usually
What I was getting at was I dont think the referee salary is six figure, the whole package might jump to six figure....minor detail i guess

This is the Sun. The fact that anything they print has any basis in fact at all is quite surprising, even to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back