A&H

Blank Card Skins

The Referee Store
I was thinking the same thing at pretty much the exact same time! I know this because I was browsing online shopping as Germany scored!

Someone call the X-Files?!?

Not quite the same as the card skins, but you can write on Scotch Magic tape with a pen and a pencil. This is the widest stuff they do and is the same width as a roll of masking tape. You could place a couple of strips from left to right and cover the back of the card as though it is a card skin.

https://goo.gl/1kF13c

Just had a discussion about this. Im on it!!

Bump...and any chance of a plain white card in the large size to go with plain skins?

Sorry to resurrect a thread from the dead, but I had a massive brainwave with these.

Bought some of that clear sticky back plastic film used to cover books and things, £1 a roll from Tesco.

Cut it into squares the right size for my plastic red and yellow cards and hey presto - works a treat!

Write on with a Sharpie and it works a treat, can either pull off and replace or rub with alcohol (nail varnish remover etc) and its good to go again.

One roll did about 60 squares the perfect size for my cards, took about half an hour while watching TV and I have about 12 months worth.

Used today in my game (5 cautions), no smudging or anything, perfect. By the time you finished writing and shown the card the ink is dry and back in the pocket she goes!

Back