A&H

Best Referee ever???

HullRef

RefChat Addict
I bet some people would ref like this if they could get away with it. And I bet some already do and don't care if they get reported ;)

The Referee Store
Just...awful...
Hasn't got a bloody clue what else is going on when he gets involved in that scrum.
And his screaming at players is going to keep the game nice and charged rather than calming the players.

Reminds me a bit of a bloke who we used to get regularly back in the north east for my Sunday games. Must have been late 60s/early 70s, very vocal and aggressive about it too. Spent most of his time in the centre third of the pitch, never really ventured beyond that. I remember a few times him calling players over with words like idiot, moron, prat, etc. Would bang cards out left right and centre and didn't really have much care for the LOTG...I remember once our team scoring a goal, then the opposition surrounding him and berating him until he gave in, changed his mind, gave an IDFK against us and then pushed (yep!) and sent our captain off for asking what it was for. We used to absolutely dread getting him as literally anything could happen. I believe he is still refereeing now.

Back