A&H

Be careful what you wish for!!

The Referee Store
VAR is entirely the fault of the professional teams.

They whinged and whined for so long that human error on the part of the match officials had lost them games, but now VAR is here they don't like it because decisions go against them that they have no argument against.

VAR is entirely the fault of the professional teams.

They whinged and whined for so long that human error on the part of the match officials had lost them games, but now VAR is here they don't like it because decisions go against them that they have no argument against.

Completely agree.

I’ve often argued that football (well players & coaches at least) doesn’t really want perfect refereeing.

Imagine if every decision were correct, and everyone knew it was correct, players and coaches would have to begin to take responsibility for their own failings and mistakes.

Completely agree.

I’ve often argued that football (well players & coaches at least) doesn’t really want perfect refereeing.

Imagine if every decision were correct, and everyone knew it was correct, players and coaches would have to begin to take responsibility for their own failings and mistakes.
Exactly.

I can't wait to hear the excuses when VAR is finally rolled out across the Premier League

Back