A&H

Badges

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I've been given my first County Cup fixture from my parent County - a Quarter Final which I'm really happy about. None of my kits have a County badge, as I'm with two County FAs, so just stick to the FA badge. I'm going to buy a badge, but don't want to keep it on my kit permanently as I do have games in other counties. How do you put a temporary badge on during your games? I've heard Velcro isn't reliable at all.

The Referee Store
I've been given my first County Cup fixture from my parent County - a Quarter Final which I'm really happy about. None of my kits have a County badge, as I'm with two County FAs, so just stick to the FA badge. I'm going to buy a badge, but don't want to keep it on my kit permanently as I do have games in other counties. How do you put a temporary badge on during your games? I've heard Velcro isn't reliable at all.

I have a Velcro strip attached to all my shirts (soft side), then have the abrasive bits attached to the back of my badges. No issues for me at all and I've still got my original county badge that still attaches to my original shirt that I got when I first qualified!

I'll have to go out and buy some. What's that like in the rain?

I've never used it in fairness, I've got 2 shirts, one with just FA badge and one with FA and county badge so I just use either.

But I know refs do use it.

Back