A&H

Australian referee

Investigate

Hey, Aussie ref here, 18 years old. I have been reffing for 5 years and the highest level games I usually do is junior and some senior NPL 1 games (13-17) as well as AR for 18s and 20s. Some of the games I have reffed include U17 State Cup Final AR and W16 State Cup Final Centre Ref. I know this is predominately a UK forum so it would be good to learn some tips and advice from other refs.
Thanks.

The Referee Store
Hey, Aussie ref here, 18 years old. I have been reffing for 5 years and the highest level games I usually do is junior and some senior NPL 1 games (13-17) as well as AR for 18s and 20s. Some of the games I have reffed include U17 State Cup Final AR and W16 State Cup Final Centre Ref. I know this is predominately a UK forum so it would be good to learn some tips and advice from other refs.
Thanks.
Hey @Investigate welcome to the forum. The comp names tells me you are in NSW. What branch?

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum. Lots of experience on here to learn from, all over the world..

All these Aussies on here, is there some prisoner release programme or something! 👍Welcome and g’day, Nice to hear some different views to our own, it’s called debate!

GDFRA here. Are you part of RDP?
I have been asked twice to do so, this year and last year, but couldn't due to the travel times, so I only do NPL around my area. But Once I get my p's (yes I know a bit late) I will probably consider it.

Back