A&H

Assistant Referees Flags

Richard Bullimore

Hertfordshire Referee (Mid Herts)
Hi All,

I currently carry with me a set of Quardo 1 Flags and these have served me well over the years. I have found a few sites that sell the replacement flags but want to carry a second set with me. I have looked at the new touchline flags but I am concerned that club linesman will continually use the flags to stop the ball or use them to get the ball out of bushes etc, the tops on these don't look that secure.

I was wondering if any one could recommend where I can buy some good quality sturdy flags, not to worried about the cost just looking for quality?

Thanks for your help.

The Referee Store
I made that mistake the amount of times I got my flags back with the top missing is a joke. I now give them cheap ones and use my touch line ones when I have offical AR's

Make your own flags! Old brush handle, attach some brightly coloured nylon style material (old 90s shell suit bottoms - we know you still have them in the back of the wardrobe!) and jobs your uncle!

A colleague of mine has some he made. In the wind, the nylon (or whatever it is) is biting when it twaps exposed skin!! :)

Back