A&H

Appointments!

es1

RefChat Addict
7 games in the next month for me, moas calendar is looking very green!

Anyone else getting loads through?

The Referee Store
I had to really cram them in in Jan/Feb this year to get my 20 in for promotion - didn't get any done in Sept-Dec as a result of having to move for work, so was well behind. Having managed that, I'm giving myself a comparatively easy ride for the next month or two - 2 lines and 2 middles pencilled in at the moment, although am still waiting to hear back from one league on another 2 open dates in April.

11 games in total for March - tomorrow is number 65 for this season. Only three appointments for next month at the moment, two Supply lines and a County Cup middle. Haven't had our county league/senior county league appointments yet though.

Not had any through for the rest of the season yet, should get my April fixtures through by the end of the weekend

Had the county league and senior county league appointments come through this morning - I've now got a total of 10 games in April (even with a closed Saturday!), and two in May. That'll put me on 79 for the season. :drink::drink::drink:

For April i have matches Saturday 2nd/Sunday 3rd /Tuesday 5th/Thursday 7th /Saturday 9th /Sunday 10th/ Sunday 17th.... so far

Last edited:
I've got 9 so far in April including three cup finals. I've actually told one midweek league to not put me on a game in April as I'll have too much.

4/9 of the games are within a week of each other, a Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and a Sunday.

I've got 9 so far in April including three cup finals. I've actually told one midweek league to not put me on a game in April as I'll have too much.

4/9 of the games are within a week of each other, a Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and a Sunday.

Best book in a sports massage. I did three in four days recently and I was aching after!

Best book in a sports massage. I did three in four days recently and I was aching after!

I'd hope my youthful legs would help but given how they're feeling today after only 2 games in a week, that's a no haha. The pitches around here are quite hard to run on due to the awful winter, takes double the energy to do the same distance and very easy to pull a muscle on those types of pitches.

I have a game everywhere between now and my last one else which is a cup final line in may. The league have me doing alternating middles and lines

Just been given a Colchester youth game line as well - that means I have 3 lines pencilled in for the next month, having only ever done 2 in the past 2 1/2 years of refereeing! Is this a response to me being level 6 now, or just coincidence?

It's now a total of 15 for April, plus a couple of cup finals in May. Mustn't grumble I suppose!

Last edited:
Yeah, I've picked up a few last-minute appointments and even with a middle last Sunday being called off, I'm now due to do 2 middles and 4 lines this month.

7 games in the next month for me, moas calendar is looking very green!

Anyone else getting loads through?
Mine was called off last night, waterlogged pitch. :cry:
But should be OK for next Wednesday, when I am watching you... :p :eek:

Back