A&H

Anthony Taylor

ELP

Everyone's Favourite Member
Possibly the most ridiculous referee in the game today.

How the **** can he overrule the lino who has clearly seen Mignolet being slapped in the face? How is the ref supposed to see through fifteen players?

Stupid refereeing at it's best. Anthony Taylor for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Referee Store
Might be slightly bias been a liverpool fan but really AT? The assistant clearly had a better view.

Last edited:
1) he didn't get slapped in the face, there was a slight knock on the back of the head and then Mignolet had his arm pulled which for me was a foul.
2) you might want to remove a certain word from that post

1) he didn't get slapped in the face, there was a slight knock on the back of the head and then Mignolet had his arm pulled which for me was a foul.
2) you might want to remove a certain word from that post

He got slapped in the side of the head. I'm not biased at all. So what if I'm a Liverpool fan, that's a blatant foul, lino has flagged and ref has overruled him with no view on the incident. IE, **** refereeing.

Lol I was going to post this, possibly without the "passion" Evan posted with :)

Horrible bit of refereeing right there. Credibility, good bye!

Aside from that, AT had a good game so far! :D Only as good as your last decision I guess

Oh no! Match commentator experts agreeing with me. Starting to doubt myself...

Stand by what I said but understand the need to keep language out as we have young'uns about. Apologies. :)

I know there was contact to the face/side of head but with the motion of jumping I don't think it constitutes a "slap"

Stand by what I said but understand the need to keep language out as we have young'uns about. Apologies. :)
You would be one of those young uns, you little scamp you!

Never in my day! :p

Come on the 'pool

Oh dear. Anthony Taylor... I'm happy as a 'pool fan, but two wrongs don't make a right... never a pen but I'll take it. Silly referee.

Lol Evan, you will give yourself an ulcer at this rate!

Got to take the good with the bad. In fairness 2 bad decisions. Aside from that AT has had a decent match. Of course, nobody will remember anything but the questionable decisions...

Okay 2 questionable decisions but otherwise AT had a good game.

Didn't otherwise put a foot wrong

Back