A&H

Adidas...Finally!

Greeny

Level 4 Referee
Firstly to wish everyone a happy new year....but i was scrolling through the web and i came across a page showing the adidas Euro 2016 kits and for once Adidas seem to have made a kit that us plucky Brits can wear!!

That is if these images are correct!

Any thoughts?

adidas-euro-2016-referee-kits-8.jpg

The Referee Store
Firstly to wish everyone a happy new year....but i was scrolling through the web and i came across a page showing the adidas Euro 2016 kits and for once Adidas seem to have made a kit that us plucky Brits can wear!!

That is if these images are correct!

Any thoughts?

adidas-euro-2016-referee-kits-8.jpg
scottish referees have been using adidas kit for years

Hopefully that will stop the swearing...
Would the fee be replaced with a collection?

Just pass your wooden, green felt lined plate around the changing rooms.

Pockets will need to be bigger if we're to carry around our version of 'the good book''.

I'm not too keen if I'm honest, but to be fair I'll probably change my mind when seeing an actual photo of it as it looks as if it's only an illustration

So having seen the above - L and XL arrived today.

Has a slighly fitted cut to it - at 6"1', 45' chest and 36" waist the Large will do, as the XL is a bit baggy - especially around the neck.

Strips of Climacool (perforated) 4 inch wide run up the centre of the arms and taper off behind the neck.

On the front there are 2 chest pockets, thoughfully 6 inch wide each with 2 velcro tabs - so wide enough to get your hand in, and two tabs to hold each shut. Only other details is a line from under the pocket up the outer side.

Think I'll keep the L and return the XL.

Fitted as in not the 2013-14 Nike kit that is so baggy it makes me feel slim, but not the old umbro-pour-yourself-into-it-before-leaving-the-house type fitted.

Back