Ref4Me

Adidas 22 Kits

The Referee Store

RefIADad

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
The colors look very nice, at least on my computer screen. Not sure I'm a fan of the neck trim just continuing to the back of the shoulders (if that's what's actually happening - it's hard to tell exactly what's going on there). Adidas probably would have been better if they had just had the full collar trimmed and then had the accent color go all of the way around the shoulders. Sometimes, simpler is better.

socal lurker

RefChat Addict
Why are stripes that look like backpack straps a good thing???

The biggest purpose of the revision seems to be to have a really big and visible addidas logo . . .

Scotty Ref

Level 3 Referee

Adidas here in Scotland.
big fan of the purple
We will end up with Black Yellow and Red at least for the first year, green might appear the year after. I’d wager we definitely won’t see the Purple.

Or then again we might not see any. Macron rumours still circulating and have been for the last few years. This is possibly the last year of the current SFA/Adidas deal for ref kits.

Degnann

SFA Ref
Level 5 Referee
We will end up with Black Yellow and Red at least for the first year, green might appear the year after. I’d wager we definitely won’t see the Purple.

Or then again we might not see any. Macron rumours still circulating and have been for the last few years. This is possibly the last year of the current SFA/Adidas deal for ref kits.
What makes you think we won’t see them all? We have all with the 18 kit

Scotty Ref

Level 3 Referee
What makes you think we won’t see them all? We have all with the 18 kit
That’s the first time we’ve ever had the full set of what’s available from Adidas, before that we’ve only ever had 3 of the available colours at any one t

in 2018 we got black, red and yellow.

The year later they brought out the blue and the green versions when they realised that there would be no new Adidas Kit in 2020 (the Macron UEFA deal broke the Adidas 2 year cycle).
The purple will be quite close to the black so no real need for it at all.

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
Sadly it's been a long time since Adidas released a decent ref shirt and nothing has changed with their latest efforts. 👎

For me, this is good as it gets from adidas, simple and classy (had 3 of these shirts myself 😎)

Attachments

• 891466_original(1).jpg
    891466_original(1).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 21