A&H

About me

Stimpy

Hi
Guys, stimpy from Oxford here just thought I'd introduce myself, I have been refereeing for 33 years now & really enjoy it l referee at grassroots level but have lots of experience, this Thursday David Elleray is in Oxfordshire & I'm going to the meeting is there any questions I should ask him about the laws of the game. Thanks guys, stimpy

The Referee Store
Just let him know about this forum and ask him to read it regularly. He will get some tips on how the the LOTG should be written . 🤣

Could you ask him about handball? He has intimated via email to one of our members that he this is being looked at..i'd be interested in an elaboration on that and what his thoughts are in changes to the law to make it easier to apply and for players, refs and fans a like to understand

It's one thing we need confirmation on as it could change the course of a game so I'll ask for you. From stimpy

Feel free to ask him why blatant time wasting is accepted by the top referees and if there's anything planned to combat this? I find it hard to watch the last 10 minutes of games these days on tv

This is one of the things that bugs me to, also the encroachment when players take a throw in Dani Alves in the world Cup quarter finals encroached 30 yards, starting 15 yards inside his own half he took the throw 15 yards inside the opposition half.

Back