A&H

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Level 3 Referee
Given that we make ladies take out hair grips, or both male and female remove festival bands with the plastic togs what are people making of the metal crimp's wan-bissaka seems to have in his braids? To play or not to play?

p214590.png

The Referee Store
On the same lines - what about those 'ear-stretcher' rings?

As I understand it (being of an older model!) the rings are flush with the rest of the ear. If the player takes the stretcher out, they are still left with a hole in their ear lobe that a finger can fit through.

I haven't come across it (yet) but I would probably get them to take it out and tape over the hole?

Anyone had any experience of them?

On the same lines - what about those 'ear-stretcher' rings?

As I understand it (being of an older model!) the rings are flush with the rest of the ear. If the player takes the stretcher out, they are still left with a hole in their ear lobe that a finger can fit through.

I haven't come across it (yet) but I would probably get them to take it out and tape over the hole?

Anyone had any experience of them?
I have a stretcher. Always take it out when I referee but wouldn’t worry about making players tape up the line after they take theirs out.

They also come in the form of a solid "plug" rather than hollow rings. I'd be tempted to let someone play with a plug (better that than a hole that could get hooked?), but not sure about the hollow ring.

Back