A&H

A job for anyone

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Guys & girls,
Since July, I've been doing a 3rd job. My normal FT job, refereeing and my new 1.

In my new job, I work the hours I LIKE, and how often I like.

The money I earn is unlimited. TRUE, if I want to do more hours, I could earn more cash.

Tonight I was at a meeting and I met a couple who last month (OCT) earnt £19.5k IN ONE MONTH. I saw the pay cheque! And they are in their 60's !!!

I know what you are thinking, SCAM. It's not. It's a 90 year old company , who have made profits year on year.

You are know thinking, what the hell does he do and these ppl do to earn than amount. Simple - I del and collect Kleeneze catalogues.

If you join, you build a team, I.e. Recruit ppl to do the same, and then you to could be earning cash like you can not imagine. NEXT WEEK 60 + ppl are going to DUBI for an all expenses paid trip - just for doing their job. YOU TOO COULD EASILY QUALIFY for this and have the opportunity to do more.

Does your current business give you time off WHEN YOU WANT?
Does your current employer tell you off for being late?
Does your current employer give you benefits to work towards such as cash, holidays, cars?

Kleeneze does...

WORK PT or FT. around other commitments.
The criteria to be accepted:
18+
UK RESIDENT
UK BANK ACCOUNT

who wants to know more ........

The Referee Store
tripe!!!
I went for an interview with them years back, what a joke. Yes you can make 19k a month but you would have to sell a million vacuums to do this.....

I did some Kleeneze and really enjoyed it. In fact it helped me get back to some sort of fitness with the delivering and collecting.

I made a fair bit of money, but to make a living out of it you would need to either have some great customers who spend loads or deliver a lot of books a day.
Once you sponsor people into the business, and they start earning that's when your income jumps up really quickly.

Thanks Steve.
Sponsoring ppl is the way forward to hitting the bonus levels and earning some serious cash.
Why did you leave?

I could and can still see the business opportunity in Kleenzee however the return to start with is very small, and the work hard, but then nothing is ever given to you on a plate.

I worked part time as well and was given more hours and I earn more money per hour at work than delivering kleenzee, and I needed the money so I left as now working full time and don't have time for it as well

Back