A&H

A better look at the new Nike kit...

The Referee Store
Why do they keep making kits without a white trim? The one from a couple of years ago was horrible as well.

Why do they keep making kits without a white trim? The one from a couple of years ago was horrible as well.

Personally I prefer the ones without the White. Think the collar on the outgoing one looked very fussy.

I'm not a big fan if im honest, looks like nike has just put zero effort in and just added pockets to a polo shirt!

Meh. Might buy one, but as I have 3 of the last design which I love, might not buy one just yet. :)

I think it looks OK. I don't mind the white detailing on the current kit, but I do prefer all black.

I'll probably get the new kit, simply because I'm doing more games next season so need to have kit for all occasions.

However, if the current kit is going cheap I will probably go for those

Reactions: SM
Prokit have the new referee kit in, as I spoke to them yesterday. Not officially on sale yet, but imminent.

The issue is that it appears that only A&H offer the proper FAMOA decal/badge instead of a stick on patch you get elsewhere. If I was going to get new kit (which I guess I will need to for this season), I'd want the proper badging.

Prokit have the new referee kit in, as I spoke to them yesterday. Not officially on sale yet, but imminent.

The issue is that it appears that only A&H offer the proper FAMOA decal/badge instead of a stick on patch you get elsewhere. If I was going to get new kit (which I guess I will need to for this season), I'd want the proper badging.
You are correct. As far as I am aware, A&H have exclusivity on the sale & produced distribution of the FAMOA badge, meaning any other kit you get, you'll have to stitch/stick your own badge on.

You are correct. As far as I am aware, A&H have exclusivity on the sale & produced distribution of the FAMOA badge, meaning any other kit you get, you'll have to stitch/stick your own badge on.
And unfortunately, I think it looks so much better when A&H do it rather than myself.

Back