A&H

5 red cards in five minutes

The Referee Store
I think number 10 did get binned........when he ran from the group towards the edge of the area and showed the card

They knocked the card out of the refs hand... no problem... he has a spare red card! What a guy! Maximum respect to that ref, he is one cool customer.

I love the first one - not only was the challenge potentially worthy of a red card (was cautioned), but already being on a caution he throws the ball away after being penalised! Give the ref 2 reasons for that second card!!

That mass confrontation was an absolute disgrace though, organisations need to stop tolerating this. #24 and the keeper both deserved a booking at least as well.

And yeah, #10 definitely got sent

What were all those 'extras' doing on the FOP???
You would hope that the Football Authorities come down heavily in that as well.

I love the first one - not only was the challenge potentially worthy of a red card (was cautioned), but already being on a caution he throws the ball away after being penalised! Give the ref 2 reasons for that second card!!

That mass confrontation was an absolute disgrace though, organisations need to stop tolerating this. #24 and the keeper both deserved a booking at least as well.

And yeah, #10 definitely got sent

From what I can see, #24 is trying desperately to push everyone else away? Keeper on the other hand...

Back