A&H

2nd Cup Final 2 weeks (and another treat!)

Steve C

The Unfit one!
So Sunday 26th Apr saw me senior assistant in an u18s cup final.

Just been given the University of Liverpool Campus Cup Final this coming sunday in the middle! Very happy with that! I got it for 'High quality feedback (95s and 100s) from teams and league personnel alike, very good consistant performances throughout the season, high commitment to the league and referees alike'. Was made up with that!

A second treat was to see a lad I mentored on his first game and a few others after that from October this season and gave him some tips and advice from my Everton academy coaches and experiences with Ant Taylor and Peter Bankes, he's been top quality enough throughout this season to be one of my AR's on the final too!

I dont mean to blow my own trumpet but boy am I happy with these past few weeks!!!

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
So Sunday 26th Apr saw me senior assistant in an u18s cup final.

Just been given the University of Liverpool Campus Cup Final this coming sunday in the middle! Very happy with that! I got it for 'High quality feedback (95s and 100s) from teams and league personnel alike, very good consistant performances throughout the season, high commitment to the league and referees alike'. Was made up with that!

A second treat was to see a lad I mentored on his first game and a few others after that from October this season and gave him some tips and advice from my Everton academy coaches and experiences with Ant Taylor and Peter Bankes, he's been top quality enough throughout this season to be one of my AR's on the final too!

I dont mean to blow my own trumpet but boy am I happy with these past few weeks!!!
Two in two weeks. I had two in 2 hours. Double header, Women's league. Middle first (penalties) and then line on second. That's a tough day on the old knees

Reactions: SM
Im going to be dead Monday too, had 3 friendlies on thurs night, a league game last night, a round robin tournament this morning, a league game tomorrow morning and then the cup final tomorrow afternoon! Ah well, 120 quid and a loada experience is worth it though!

Back