A&H

2018 Nike kit...

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I know people are gonna say that it doesn’t matter, but if which are the correct 2018 socks to match the 2018 kit? I know it doesn’t matter, but I just want the right ones anyway

The Referee Store
I know people are gonna say that it doesn’t matter, but if which are the correct 2018 socks to match the 2018 kit? I know it doesn’t matter, but I just want the right ones anyway
English officials use Nike Matchfit Black/Anthracite and I know that French Ligue 1 use the better looking Nike Classics in different colours to match the shirt. Matchfit have a white tick and gray detailing which looks odd to me and classic come with gray tick which matches the new kit.

English officials use Nike Matchfit Black/Anthracite and I know that French Ligue 1 use the better looking Nike Classics in different colours to match the shirt. Matchfit have a white tick and gray detailing which looks odd to me and classic come with gray tick which matches the new kit.
Brilliant, thanks so much

Any idea where I can get the Nike Matchfit Black/Anthracite in small? Can’t find them anywhere, only XS left...

referee-willy-delajod-during-the-ligue-1-match-between-monaco-and-at-picture-id1040611106

Why England is scared of matching socks I'll never know...

Back