A&H

1st Fixture of 17/18

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
I have now retired (early!) from work, so am looking forward to doing some more midweek games, without work getting in the way.

I'm delighted to say that I have my first 17/18 appointment confirmed - an ISFA U18 cup match in September.

Well done the home club/school on being so organised & asking Middx FA to find officials nice and early.

Not done an ISFA match before, I'll report back on how it was after the game.

Only downside is they want me to send an invoice for the fee - so won't get paid on the day, but not a problem really.

The Referee Store
ISFA is a fantastic level of football. Martin Atkinson refereed the final this year, Lee Probert one of the semis.

Of course it depends on the draw, particularly in the 1st round, but the standard of football will be high, the athleticism what you'd expect from well conditioned 18 year olds.

I would also expect that you will be well looked after by the home School.

I deal a lot with both ISFA and ESFA - as an organisation ISFA are very well organised and insist and schools being likewise - no missing play by dates, fixtures to be arranged well in advance etc.

Curious as to which game you are doing (PM me, perhaps), we have an away draw in London in the first leg ...

You click the little envelope icon towards the top right of the screen.

I have sent you one, so you should be able to reply to that.

Back