A&H

+1 button?

HullRef

RefChat Addict
Is there a chance of adding a "+1" button to the sight @Ross, next to where the like button is. I've found for myself that I may sometimes like what someone has said but not necessarily agreed with it.

Just a suggestion :)

The Referee Store
Lol very quick padfoot.

Hullref - that is an early contender for bat poop crazy request or the year. Well played sir!

Surely this is what the like button is for? Not sure we need 2

What we really need is a dislike button! That fudger would get some use! (Not serious)

Used to enjoy trolling the daily mail website trying to get red arrows! That was before they changed the law around cyber trolling...

Can I also request a "cautiously agree. Awaiting what others say" button?

Hull lay down mate, this thinking lark could hurt you.

Or clear your mind with a nice trip down the M1 with my gear!!!!

Sorry for the obviously silly suggestion :cry: :p

Don't worry about it. 15 years living in Hull is enough to turn anyone's brain a bit wonky ;) now seriously ill meet you at the Watford roundabout where the M1 meets the M25. Just let me know when you're about half hour away :)

Don't worry about it. 15 years living in Hull is enough to turn anyone's brain a bit wonky ;) now seriously ill meet you at the Watford roundabout where the M1 meets the M25. Just let me know when you're about half hour away :)
You'll have to come a bit further north than that, anywhere South of Nottingham and I will start to get dizzy :)

I say we should have a 'thinks this is funny.Funny in a way that made them chuckle, but not in a way that they would want to repeat it to friends/family/colleagues/associates' button. I'll demonstrate :

@RegalRef thinks this is funny. Funny in a way that made them chuckle, but not in a way that they would want to repeat it to friends/family/colleagues/associates

Back