A&H

Yorkshire’s Finest

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
6 of Englands probable first 11 are from South Yorkshire or NE Derbyshire.... Team Yorkshire did very well in the Olympics too....We gave you Howard Webb and we invented football rules too...We’re just the boys that keep on giving! I do hope you are all grateful!

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Thanks for he above Sheff but they don’t come anywhere near a Yorkshire pud..

Kyle walker isn’t fit to lace the boots of a Yorkshire pud.

You can drop rose petals for Minty later, we’ve allowed Humbersiders back into the fold recently but only on probation

Was Middlesbrough that was recently classed as Yorkshire before a public outcry

Thanks for he above Sheff but they don’t come anywhere near a Yorkshire pud..

Who're you calling a 'pud'?

Kyle walker isn’t fit to lace the boots of a Yorkshire pud.
You can drop rose petals for Minty later, we’ve allowed Humbersiders back into the fold recently but only on probation

I never left I'll have you know, always a resident of the City and County of Kingston upon Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Not like yourself currently residing in Sarf Yorkshire.....that's nearly the smoke....... And you'd better make sure dem petals are white........

These Suvverm mincers have a lot to thank us for Minty but I don't think they've enjoyed Gods county as we undoubtably have!!

I'm surprised they've not got a Yorkie on standby just in case this VAR lark goes south!!! We could save them no end of brass, Rule 1, my pitch, my ball, my call, any disagreements see Rule 1...

Back