A&H

WSL - Liverpool v Birmingham

I think modern men are allowed to refer to sanitary products. Some of us even buy them for our girlfriends/wives!

And yes, technically of course you blow for kick-offs. My point was that he didn't. My two-mindedness was about the Birmingham complaints about the keeper not being ready, rather than correct protocol.

The Referee Store
I think modern men are allowed to refer to sanitary products. Some of us even buy them for our girlfriends/wives!

And yes, technically of course you blow for kick-offs. My point was that he didn't. My two-mindedness was about the Birmingham complaints about the keeper not being ready, rather than correct protocol.
at least it was a clean TAMPON and realy who cares where the players are as long as they are in there own half tough I call it

Sigh. That was rather my point. B'ham were complaining about the fact the keeper wasn't ready when their complaint should have been that he didn't blow for the restart.

We aren't really going to turn this around on the players for not having the right complaint are we?

Back