A&H

Wrong Colour

Thanks Mr perfect, never made a mistake have you? People come on here for advice, usually new refs and most of the time get shot down by a select few who sit on the moral high ground. Yes I messed up and I doubt it wont be my last error but im on here to learn like most others.
There’s a couple of people on here you’ll learn quickly to just ignore ....

Reported to CFA, Spoke to RDO, can understand why it was given and if appealed thinks it will be difficult to overturn.

I think this is a positive in all honesty. This makes it sound like the FA think there’s merit in the red card.

Either way, the player shouldn’t be speaking to you like that in the first place. Alright, maybe a little bit harsh but every referee has a different tolerance level and at that time you thought the red was acceptable. The player will think twice before he says anything to a referee like that again so I’d say well done!

The Referee Store
There’s a couple of people on here you’ll learn quickly to just ignore ....

I think this is a positive in all honesty. This makes it sound like the FA think there’s merit in the red card.

Either way, the player shouldn’t be speaking to you like that in the first place. Alright, maybe a little bit harsh but every referee has a different tolerance level and at that time you thought the red was acceptable. The player will think twice before he says anything to a referee like that again so I’d say well done!

The FA don’t care one way or the other as long as they get their money.

Back