A&H

Whether it should..... or weather it shouldn't

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Well both games postponed this weekend to flooded pitches, and i wake up this Sunday morning to clear blue skies, the sun is shining albeit a tad on the chilly side...... where is the justice? beautiful day for football and i'm sat here watching Zootropolis with my little boy (don't mind that really, apart from football what else should i be doing on a Sunday morning :)

The Referee Store
Sleeping?

Normally round here the reverse is true, it'll hammer it down all week, but the council/leagues (they have block booking arrangements) normally don't call games off beforehand.

I called a game off last Saturday, as half the pitch was frozen, but the league had sent someone out that morning to check the pitches...

After my first full week on the spanners in 16 years i'm just getting feeling back in these old legs and back, I wouldn't have been any use to anyone this weekend.. R & R enjoying the mighty Sutton beating dirty Leeds!! ;) .

Sleeping?

Normally round here the reverse is true, it'll hammer it down all week, but the council/leagues (they have block booking arrangements) normally don't call games off beforehand.

I called a game off last Saturday, as half the pitch was frozen, but the league had sent someone out that morning to check the pitches...
Sleep? mmmm i wish... Like my mum used to say "plenty of time to sleep when you're dead" (morbid or what)

Back